• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Christmas Stamp-A-Stack of the Year

It's Friday!  Not only that, but it's a 3-day weekend!  Yay!  I hope you all have a wonderful, long weekend!

Today's card is one of the cards that will be made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) - Take One.  Everyone that attends will make 4 of this card, and 4 each of 4 other designs.  I'll be sharing the other 4 designs in the coming days.  The SAS will be offered two different nights...Wednesday, September 14 and Friday, September 16.  To find out more, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.

I CASEd this card from someone in a swap I was just in.  Her name is Ilene Dack.  I did use different shades of the colors she used, and changed the card up a little bit.  Mine is also a regular card.  Her card actually opens where the purple strip is.  I used the stamp set, Pennant Parade (p. 69).  There are so many different things you can do with this set.  The "Merry Christmas" stamp came from the stamp set, Season of Joy (p. 33).  The middle tree was punched out with the Petite Pennants Builder Punch (p. 213), and I popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).  I also added a large rhinestone from the Basic Rhinestones Jewels Pack (p. 198) to the top of the middle tree.  The purple strip was embossed with the new Snow Burst Impressions Folder (p. 33) from the Holiday Mini.


Stamps:  Pennant Parade & Season of Joy stamp sets

Ink:  Concord Crush, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, & Chocolate Chip Classic ink pads

Paper:  Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, & Crumb Cake card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Snow Burst Impressions Folder (Mini), Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones Jewels, & Stampin' Dimensionals