• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Two More Christmas SAS Cards

Here are two more card designs that will be made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) next week.  Those that attend will make 4 of each card design.  To find out more about this event, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.


Stamps:  Hand-Penned Holidays (p. 15 in Holiday Mini)

Ink:  VersaMark Ink Pad

Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Marina Mist, & Early Espresso card stock; Frostwood Lodge DSP (p. 28 in Holiday Mini)

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine, Mini Jingle Bells (p. 30 in Mini), Stocking Builder Punch (p. 34 in Mini), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Snow Burst Impressions Folder (p. 33 in Mini), Heat Tool, Silver Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals, & Needle.


Stamps:  Holiday Happiness (p. 34 in big catty)

Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Real Red, & Night of Navy Classic Ink Pads; Old Olive & Real Red Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Old Olive, Real Red, More Mustard, & Crumb Cake card stock

Accessories:  Crimper, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, & Scallop Border Punch