• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Dasher is Back!

What a week!  I was wanting to post earlier this week, but just wasn't able to.  I'm so glad it's Friday again!  I used this week's card sketch on SCS as inspiration for this card, SC354.

Today's card features my favorite reindeer, Dasher (p. 19).  The greeting stamp is from the Christmas Greetings set (p. 41).  This is the first card that I've made with the beautiful Christmas paper, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (p. 20 in the Holiday Mini).  The right border of the Red/Green strip was made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (p. 211).

Notice how I made some of Dasher's antlers red?  I first inked up the whole stamp with Chocolate Chip ink.  I then removed the ink on the parts I wanted red with a blender pen.  Then, I inked up these parts with a Real Red marker.  It's much faster and easier than inking up the whole stamp with markers.  I also sponged around Dasher with Crumb Cake ink.


Stamps:  Dasher & Christmas Greetings

Ink:  Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake Classic ink pads; Real Red Stampin' Write Marker

Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, & Very Vanilla card stock; Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (Mini)

Accessories:  Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Blender Pen & Stamping Sponges