• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

"Get a Free Big Shot" Promotion Has Been Extended!


You now have until November 11 to take advantage of the best starter kit offer yet! Both starter kits are already a good value @ $175 for up to $320 in stamping and business supplies, but who wouldn't want to get a free Big Shot (or $100 in Stampin' Up! merchandise of your choice) added to the starter kit for free! Not only that, when you become a demonstrator, you can earn money doing what you love, and also get at least 20% off any Stampin' Up! merchandise you buy yourself!

THERE'S EVEN MORE!

I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Louisville, KY on Saturday, and Stampin' Up! has sweetened the deal even more for anyone who signs up with ME.  Not only will you get the Big Shot free (or $100 of merchandise of your choice), but YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE a new stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Mini called Sweet Cake FREE!  Only attendees of this Regional can offer this deal to you.

You can learn more about the benefits of being a demonstrator on my "JOIN THE FUN" page. You can even sign-up while you're there! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to CONTACT ME.  I'd love to have you as part of my Stampin' Up! family!