• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Three Little Words...

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means there's a new Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO225).  This card is a super easy one, and I'll be demonstrating it at a workshop I'm having in less than 2 weeks.  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to make it a portrait card.  I got the color combo from a card I saw in the current Idea Book & Catalog on p. 167.  All of the hearts come from the I {Heart} Hearts set (p. 46), and the greeting comes from the Three Little Words set (p. 166).

The vanilla squares were punched out with the 1-3/8" Square Punch (p. 212), and I cut out the 1-1/2" Rose Red squares with my Paper Cutter (p. 208).  I cut out the Old Olive heart in the top left square and the Perfect Plum heart in the bottom right square with my Paper Snips (p. 208).  The Rose Red polka dot heart was stamped, and then punched out with the 1-3/8" Square Punch.  The little Rose Red "Love" heart was punched out with the Small Heart Punch (p. 210).  The Rich Razzleberry "Love" heart and the two hearts with the greeting came from the same stamp in the I {Heart} Hearts set.  I inked the hearts with Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, and then punched them out with the Heart to Heart Punch (p. 210).  The two small hearts were popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).  "Three Little Words" was inked up with Rich Razzleberry & Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers, and the "i love you" was stamped with Old Olive ink.  The greeting piece was stamped onto a 3" x 1" piece of Very Vanilla card stock, and the Rose Red mat is 3-1/8" x 1-1/8".  I embossed the 4" x 5-1/4" Perfect Plum card stock with the Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (p. 218), and then attached to the Old Olive card base.  I then added the other pieces inside the tulip frame.


Pin It


Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts & Three Little Words Sets

Ink:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, & Rose Red Classic ink pads; Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, & Very Vanilla card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



Comments

  1. Brilliant--I hadn't thought of using that set for Valentines--I will dig it out today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment