• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Up, Up, & Away Mojo Card

I've actually been able to get a MojoMonday sketch card done on Monday! This week's sketch is MOJO 234. I thought of this stamp set right away for this sketch. It's called Up, Up, & Away (p. 63).  I've only used this once as a Christmas card.  The balloons make perfect ornaments when stamped upside-down.  This is actually the first time I've had a chance to use it as it was intended.  This set is so much fun!  I'm in love!  It's hard to tell in this picture, but the balloons are cut out, and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 206).  The Melon Mambo 1/2" Scalloped Dots Ribbon (p. 195) is just a 4" strip, tied into a single knot, and put on with a Mini Glue Dot (p. 195).  I thought the card needed a little something else, so I add 3 pink flowers to the bottom right corner of the card.  I punched them out of Pink Pirouette card stock with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (p. 210), and put on with Mini Glue Dots.  I then added the medium-sized rhinestones from the Basic Rhinestones Jewels Pack (p. 198) to the center of each flower. 

I also wanted to use the Cheerful Treat DSP (p. 11) on this card.  I really like the colors in this paper.  This paper is only available to people who host a workshop, or place at least a $150 order (before shipping & tax).  If you would like to host a workshop to earn this paper and other wonderful things,  JUST LET ME KNOW.  I'm now booking workshop dates for April. 

You can also get the paper and other free items by placing at least a $150 (before shipping & tax) order at my ONLINE STORE.  If you place the order by March 31, you can also pick out 3 Sale-A-Bration items for free!



Stamps:  Up, Up, & Away

Ink:  Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, & Bashful Blue Classic ink pads; Concord Crush & Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, & Whisper White card stock; Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)

Accessories:  Melon Mambo 1/2" Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Square Punches; Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, & Stampin' Dimensionals

 








Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! It really caught my eye over at Mojo so I had to come over and take a closer look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, I love how bright and cheery your card is! I'm going to remember and use those colors together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me feel happy! It stood out in the Mojo thumbnail line up. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. I just love that paper I have 2 packs myself. tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment