• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Big Shot Softie Friends

Here's the third Craft Central Project for the month of April.  These cute little stuffed friends were designed by Carrie Rhoades.

These Big Shot Softie Friends are easy to make and oh-so-cute! Every piece of each of the Softies is due cut using the Big Shot and a variety of dies. Any child would love to have a Softie Friend to play with! They would also make great gifts for a baby shower! Once you make one Softie and see how easy they are to make, you’ll want to make a bunch more!


If you would like to learn how to make these cute little animals, you'll want to subscribe for the month of April.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You even have a chance to gain access to an 11th bonus project.  You can find out how to gain access to  the bonus project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Carrie to let her know how great her project is, too!