• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

I'm a Guest Designer!

I'm happy to announce that I'm a guest designer at Craft Project Central this month!  This is the first time I've been asked to be a designer, and I'm so excited!  Throughout the month, I'll be posting the other projects that are available this month, and I'll post my project when it comes up, too.

To start the month off is Lauri Zoellmer.  This Flower Pot Box is perfect for Mother’s Day or any special occasion. The Flower Pot Box would make a great favor for showers or other spring parties! Pair it up with the coordinating card and you have a cheery combo sure to put a smile on anyone’s face! This project is also a quick and easy class, club, or camp project!


If you love this project as much as I do, you'll want to subscribe for the month of April.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You even have a chance to gain access to an 11th bonus project.  You can find out how to gain access to  the bonus project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Lauri to let her know how great her project is, too!









Comments

  1. Hi Christy! Welcome to Craft Project Central! I know you will love working with Jacque, she's the best. Love your blog and your creativity - and looking forward to getting to know you through CPC :)
    -Laurie Zoellmer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment