• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Retiring Accessories & Definitely Decorative Lists


The Retiring Accessories and Definitely Decorative Lists are here!  These lists are a little different than the stamp sets list.  These items are available only while supplies last or until May 31, 2012...whichever comes first.  So, if there is anything on any of these lists that you want, you'll need to place your order ASAP.  A lot of the items will be going FAST!  Here are the links you need:

See the Retiring Items and Place An Order at My Online Store


Retiring Stamp Sets List (pdf file) - Available until May 31, 2012

Retiring Definitely Decorative List (pdf file) - While supplies last or May 31, 2012

Retiring Accessories List (pdf file) - While supplies last or May 31, 2012