• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Retiring Set - Flight of the Butterfly

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I made today's card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO 238.  I decided that one of the stamp sets that are retiring would work great with this sketch.  Actually, I'm using two retiring stamp sets on this one.  The main stamp set is Flight of the Butterfly (p. 108).  The greeting comes from a hostess set that is also retiring called Happiest Birthday Wishes (p. 10).

I stamped the small butterfly stamp in the set six times on Pool Party card stock using the same color ink, and six times on Lucky Limeade card stock using the same color ink.  I then punched each one out with the 1-1/4" Square Punch (p. 212).  I then attach each square onto a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then ran the whole piece through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (p. 215) with the Square Lattice Impression Folder (p. 218).  I then put it onto a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock and attached it to the Peach Parfait card front.

The Cherry Cobbler circle piece was die-cut with the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die (p. 221).  The white circle was punched out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch (p. 212), and the tag layers were punched out with the Large Tag and Extra-Large  Tag Punches (p. 209).  The Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (p. 195) was tied into a single knot, and attached to the top of the tag with a Mini Glue Dot (p. 206).

I also stamped the flower butterfly with the VersaMark ink pad (p. 203) onto Peach Parfait card stock, and heat embossed it with Cherry Cobbler Heat Emboss Powder (p. 201).  I then punched it out with the Butterfly Punch (p. 210).  I put Snail Adhesive (p. 206) onto the center of the butterfly only so that I could fold the wings up a little bit.  The butterfly body was made using a strip of 4 rhinestones from the Basic Rhinestones Jewels Pack (p. 198).

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly & Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)

Ink:  Pool Party & Lucky Limeade Classic ink pads; Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, & Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Peach Parfait, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, & Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; 1-1/4" Square, Butterfly, 1-3/4" Circle, Large Tag, & Extra-Large Tag Punches; Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, Square Lattice Impressions Folder