• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Reason to Smile MOJO 249

Hello, everyone!  I have finally been able to stamp some cards!  I had so much fun!  This card was made using this week's MojoMonday sketch, MOJO249.  I really like this sketch, and plan to use it more!

I also used the Reason to Smile stamp set that's part of this month's Stampin' Up! promotion.  When you place a $50 order or more (before shipping & tax), you can purchase this beautiful set for only $5!  It's really a great deal!  This set is only available through this promotion, and this month only.  The stamp set will be gone forever after July 31st!  You can place your $50+ order by going to my ONLINE STORE and, DON'T FORGET to order your $5 Reason to Smile Set.  The item # for the wood-mount set is #131274, and the item # for the clear-mount set is #131275.

I also used a few new products from the annual catalog.  The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (p. 134), and it was die-cut with the coordinating Bitty Banners Framelits (p. 191).  The border across the middle was made with the Finishing Touches Edgelits (p. 190).  The buttons on the bottom are the new Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (p. 176).  I used 2 ribbons across the middle, too.  The bottom ribbon is Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (p. 172), and the top ribbon is Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (p. 173).


Stamps:  Reason to Smile (promo) & Itty Bitty Banners

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, & Whisper White card stock; Floral District DSP

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad; Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, & Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories:  Blender Pens, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Glue Dots, & Stampin' Dimensionals.

Reminder:  I have one free July subscription that I can give away, and one lucky person can win it!  Comment on any or all posts dated July 10 - 16th and get your name put into the hat.  You'll get your name put into the hat for each comment you make (a limit of one comment per post).  So, keep coming back to my blog for the next week and comment.  The more comments, the better your chances at winning!  I'll draw the winner on Tuesday, July 17 and announce the winner that day.  Good Luck!
 








Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your color combination...so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color combo on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich razzleberry really makes this card pop! Love those Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons. Beautiful design

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment