• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #20 Card

This is going to be one of the cards made at my Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp next week.  To find out more about this camp, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.
 
I used this month's Creating Pretty Cards sketch, CPC20, at Craft Project Central.  I hope you'll go to the CPC20 link, and play along, too.  YOU COULD WIN A FREE FEBRUARY CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU DO PLAY ALONG!  I also have a free subscription to give away, and you can find out how by reading the paragraph above the picture.  The monthly sketches are designed by Kris Kilkenny.   Check out her blog, Paper Fairy.
 
I cut three different strips from Print Poetry DSP Stack (p. 16), and clipped out a triangle from one end on each using the 1" Square Punch (p. 183).  I then attached them to the right side of a piece of Primrose Petals card stock, and then attached it all to the Crumb Cake card base.  I stamped the smallest stamp in the Madison Avenue stamp set (SAB Brochure) onto scrap piece of Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit (one each color) in the same color ink as the card stock.  I punched them out with the small scallop circle punch in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (p. 183).  I attached them to the top of each DSP flag with a Glue Dot (p. 177) as shown below.  I then attached a small rhinestone from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack (p. 175) to the center of each one.
 
I then die-cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the third smallest die in the Labels Collection Framelits dies (p. 191).  I then stamped the stem stamp from the Madison Ave. set onto the bottom, center of the label with Gumball Green ink.  I then stamped the other two on each side with the same ink, making them a little shorter than the middle one.  I then stamped the four-petal flower stamp once in each of the following colors:  Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, and Primrose Petals.  I then attached the piece on top of the DSP flags, and just below the small flowers.  I then attached an In Color Dahlia (p. 175) to the center of each on using Glue Dots.
 
The last step was stamping the greeting from the A Word for You stamp set (p. 141) in Midnight Muse ink.

Don't Forget! I have one free February Craft Project Central subscription that I can give away, and one lucky person can win it! Comment on any or all posts dated, February 21 through Wednesday, February 27, and get your name put into the hat. You'll get your name put into the hat for each comment you make (a limit of one comment per post). So, keep coming back to my blog for the next week and comment. The more comments, the better your chances at winning!  I'll draw the winner on Thursday, February 28, and I'll announce the winner that day. Good Luck!



Stamps:  Madison Avenue and A Word for You stamp sets

Ink:  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, and Summer Starfruit Classic ink pads

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, and Very Vanilla card stock, Print Poetry DSP Pack

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Labels Collection Framelits dies, 1" Square Punch, In Color Dahlias, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and Glue Dots

 

 

 


Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the bright colors! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors. You can never go wrong using them.
    Sally S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It's so bright and cheerful. The In-Color Dahlias really give it a WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment