• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Flowering Flourishes Card

Happy Wednesday!  I have had this stamp set for a couple months, and this is the first card I've made with it.  It's called Flowering Flourishes (p. 121).  It has three flourish stamps, and I used the largest one in the set.  I inked up the leaves on the stamp with an Old Olive marker, the flower centers with a Raspberry Ripple marker, and the flower petals with a Pretty in Pink marker.  I huffed on it to remoisten the stamp, and stamped it onto Naturals White card stock.  By the way, I got the color combo from the Raspberry Ripple card in the Color Coach (p. 151).  Actually, it's part of the In Color 2012-2014 Cards set.  I stamped the greeting from the Friendly Phrases stamp set (p. 137) in Early Espresso ink.

I die-cut the stamped piece with the third largest die in the Labels Collection Framelits Dies (p. 191).  I then die-cut a piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock with the second largest die in the Labels set, and embossed it with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder (p. 189).

I embossed a piece of Old Olive card stock with the Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (p. 189).  I then attached the Raspberry Ripple label to the center of the Old Olive piece.  I wrapped a piece of Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim (p. 173) around the piece, and attached the ends to the back of the Old Olive card stock.  I then attached the stamped label to the middle of the Raspberry Ripple label, and over the crochet trim.  Then, I attached the whole thing to the Raspberry Ripple card base.

I took another piece of crochet trim, and tied it into a bow.  I attached it to the right side of the label with a Glue Dot (p. 177), making sure the bow was lined up with the other piece of ribbon already on the card.  The last step was to put pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels pack (p. 175) onto the flower centers and the three circles on the right of the flourish.

Last Day! I have one free February Craft Project Central subscription that I can give away, and one lucky person can win it! Comment on any or all posts dated, February 21 through Wednesday, February 27, and get your name put into the hat. You'll get your name put into the hat for each comment you make (a limit of one comment per post).  The more comments, the better your chances at winning!  I'll draw the winner tomorrow, Thursday, February 28, and I'll announce the winner that day. Good Luck!

 

Stamps:  Flowering Flourishes and Friendly Phrases

Ink:  Early Espresso Classic ink pad; Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, and Naturals White card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Framed Tulips Impressions folder, Square Lattice Impressions folder, Labels Collection Frameliets dies, Victoria 5/8" crochet trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, and Glue Dots