• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First "Dress Up" Card

Happy Wednesday!  I finally got to play with my Dress Up Framelit dies (p. 32 in Spring Catalog).  I had SO MUCH FUN making this card.  It's like playing with paper dolls again! :)
 
I actually made the dress form and built the card around it.  I die-cut the manikin out from Early Espresso card stock.  The dress was die-cut from Tea for Two DSP (p. 3 in Spring Catalog).  I've seen others make an apron for the dress with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (p. 185), and I just had to do it myself!  I punched the largest petal in the punch out of Very Vanilla card stock, and then embossed it with the Lacy Brocade Impressions Folder (p. 36 in Spring Catalog).  I cut the tip off of the petal, and attached it to the skirt of the dress.  I then wrapped a piece of Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim (p. 173) around the waist, and attached the ribbon ends to the back of the dress to make the apron strap.  I attached the dress to the manikin, and then cut off a 5-pearl strip from the Pearl Basic Jewels pack (p. 175), and attached it to the neck for a pearl necklace...just like Mrs. Cleaver on Leave it to Beaver. lol
 
I attached a Tea Lace Paper Doily (p. 5 in Spring Catalog) to the bottom of the So Saffron card base.  Then, I embossed the Lucky Limeade card stock with the Lacy Brocade folder and attached it to a piece of Early Espresso card stock.  I then wrapped a piece of Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (p. 172) around the bottom of the piece, and attached the ribbon ends to the back.  I then attached it to the top of the card.
 
I attached the dress form to the left of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177).  Then, I tied another piece of the Calypso Coral ribbon into a bow, and attached it the right side of the ribbon using a Glue Dot (p. 177).  The greeting is from the Wonderful Mother stamp set (p. 26).  I stamped it onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock in Early Espresso ink, and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch (p. 184).  I then punched out a scallop oval with the Scallop Oval Punch (p. 184) from Calypso Coral card stock.  I attached the greeting oval to the scallop oval, and attached it to the bottom, right corner of the card.
 

Stamps:  Wonderful Mother stamp set

Ink:  Early Espresso Classic ink pad

Paper:  So Saffron, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Very Vanilla card stock; Tea for Two DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Dress Up Framelits dies, Lacy Brocade Impressions folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Glue Dots