• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Rain or Shine Card

Here's another card that was made at my Fun & Cute stamp camp last week.  I CASEd this card from Shauna Cundick.  I changed the colors up a bit, used a different scallop border, and added the bow, but that's it.  It's a super easy card to make.
 
The Melon Mambo layer is embossed with the new Cloudy Day Impressions Folder (p. 28 in Spring Catalog).  I then die-cut one of the long edges of the Lucky Limeade strip with one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits dies (p. 190), and put a strip of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (p. 28 in Spring Catalog) on top.  I attached that to the embossed Melon Mambo piece, and attached it all to the Whisper White card front.
 
I stamped the umbrella from the Rain or Shine stamp set (p. 30 in Spring Mini) onto the top, right corner of a piece of Whisper White card stock with Marina Mist ink.  I then stamped the umbrella handle under the umbrella in Lucky Limeade ink, and the greeting from the set in Melon Mambo ink to the left.  I attached it to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock, and then attached the whole thing to the right, center of the card.  I tied a piece of Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon (p. 30 in Spring Catalog) into a bow, and attached it to the top, left corner of the umbrella piece with a Glue Dot (p. 177).
 

Stamps:  Rain or Shine stamp set

Ink:  Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, and Lucky Limeade Classic ink pads

Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, and Daffodil Delight card stock; Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Cloudy Day Impressions Folder, Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon, and Glue Dots

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment