• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Vintage Oh, Hello Card

Today's card is one that was made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp Class last Thursday.  I CASEd this card from Julie Kettlewell.  I added the embossing to the card base and changed the colors, but everything else is the same.  Super easy and fast card to make!
 
I cut a piece of So Saffron card stock in half length-wise (4-1/4" x 11"), and folded it in half.  I opened it up again, and inserted the card front into the Honeycomb Impressions Folder (p. 6 in Spring catalog) and ran it through the Big Shot (p. 186).  I then attached a Tea Lace Paper Doily (p. 5 in Spring catalog) to the card, putting adhesive on the back of the center part only.  I didn't want any adhesive on the detailed part of the doily.  I cut a triangle out of the end of a 6" piece of Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Two-Tone ribbon (p. 13 in Spring catalog), and folded the top of the ribbon down (around 1-1/2") and attached the ribbon end to the back of the ribbon.  I then attached it to the left side of the doily.
 
I stamped the chevron oval stamp from the Oh, Hello stamp set (p. 4 in Spring catalog) onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock in Pool Party ink.  I then die-cut it with the second smallest oval die from the Ovals Collection Framelits (p. 4 in Spring catalog).  I stamped the greeting from the set to the right side of the oval with Early Espresso ink.  I attached it to the center of the doily using four Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177).
 
I stamped the butterflies out of Tea for Two DSP (p. 3 in Spring catalog) using the Bitty Butterfly punch (p. 13 in Spring catalog) and the Elegant Butterfly punch (p. 184).  I punched one Elegant Butterfly and one Bitty Butterfly from the So Saffron DSP in the pack, and punched two Bitty Butterflies from the Pretty in Pink DSP in the pack.  I attached one of the Pretty in Pink Bitty Butterflies onto the Elegant Butterfly, put a strip of three rhinestones from the Basic Rhinestones Jewels (p. 175), and then attached it to the bottom left of the oval.  I put a strip of three rhinestones on each of the other Bitty Butterflies, and attached them to the left side of the oval.  That's it!
 
Stamps:  Oh, Hello stamp set

Ink:  Pool Party and Early Espresso Classic ink pads

Paper:  So Saffron and Very Vanilla card stock; Tea for Two DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Honeycomb Impressions folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Pink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon, Tea Lace paper doilies, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Rhinestones Jewels, and Stampin' Dimensionals

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment