• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

World Treasures Card

This is another card that will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp this Thursday.  I've been wanting this stamp set ever since it came out, and I finally got it a little while ago.  It's called World Treasures (p. 98).  I also used the designer paper that coordinates with this stamp set called International Bazaar DSP (p. 164).  I LOVE  the colors in this paper.  They're gorgeous together!  I also used another stamp set I got recently called A Word For You (p. 141).
 
This card is super quick and easy to make!  I stamped the border stamp from the World Treasures set across the bottom of a piece of Pacific Point card stock (CS) with Pacific Point ink.  I then attached a strip of the International Bazaar DSP onto a piece of Chocolate Chip CS, and attached it above the stamped border on the Pacific Point piece.  I then attached the whole piece onto another piece of Chocolate Chip CS, and attached it to the center of the Rich Razzleberry card front.
 
I then inked up the flower stamp from the World Treasures set with Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Pacific Point markers, and stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White CS.  I then die-cut it with the second smallest die from the Ovals Collection Framelits dies in the Spring Catalog (p. 4).  I attached it to the right side of the card with four Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177).  I then stamped the greeting from the A Word For You set in between the edge of the Pacific Point CS and the flower oval in Chocolate Chip ink.  The last step was putting a medium-sized rhinestone from the Basic Rhinestone Jewels Pack (p. 175) onto the center of each flower.
 

Stamps:  World Treasures and A Word For You

Ink:  Pacific Point and Chocolate Chip Classic ink pads; Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Pacific Point Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, and Whisper White CS; International Bazaar DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, and Stampin' Dimensionals