• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

February Bonus and First March Craft Project Central Projects

Happy Friday, everyone!  The weekend is here!  It's also the beginning of a new month!  There is a new Stampin' Up! product that has been revealed today, and I'll post about it after I'm finished with this post.  You're going to LOVE IT!  It's what  A LOT of you have been waiting for!  Right now, I have two Craft Project Central projects to share with you...The bonus project for February, and the first project for March!
 
The February bonus project did finally post late last night, and here it is.  Don't you just love the window box and card!  The designer of this beautiful project is Kim Score, and you can find more of her creations on her blog, Paper Punch Addiction.
 
Here’s a pretty little gift box that let’s the recipient see what their treat is before they open it up! Or wrap your gift up in colored tissue paper before putting in the box for a special surprise! The matching card is sure to impress. Make the set for Easter or any other special occasion that you’d like! This project is also a fun class, club, or camp project!
 


If you would like to learn how to make this bonus project, you'll need to subscribe for the month of February AND do one of three very easy things.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You can find out how to gain access to a bonus eleventh project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Kim to let her know how great her project is, too!

******************

Now, here is the first March project!  This VERY CUTE Easter project was designed by Julie Beltramo.  I can't wait to make all three projects!  They're so cute!  You can see more of Julie's creations at her blog, Just Julie B's Stampin' Space.

There’s no need to go out and buy an Easter basket every year. This uniquely hand-woven basket will make a great little Easter gift for boys and girls of any age. Even grown up boys and girls! The coordinating card and Cello Treat can be changed up in color to suit a girl too – think Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder!


If you would like to learn how to make this project, you'll want to subscribe for the month of March.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You can find out how to gain access to a bonus eleventh project over at Craft Project Central.  Please leave a comment for Julie to let her know how great her project is, too!