• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Quick and Easy Road to Happiness

Here is a card that I made for my upcoming stamp camp next Tuesday.  To find out more about this class, check out my EVENTS CALENDAR.
 
This card is super quick and easy to make...and cute to boot!  I punched one long edge of a piece of Melon Mambo card stock with the Scallop Trim border punch (p. 183), and then put a piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (p. 28 Spring Catalog) on top.  I then wrapped a piece of Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon (p. 172) around the piece, and attached the ribbon ends to the back of it.  I then took another, smaller piece of the same ribbon, and tied it onto the left side of the first ribbon with a single knot.  I attached the whole thing to the bottom of the Marina Mist card base.
 
I inked the car stamp from the Road to Happiness stamp set (p. 37) with markers.  I inked the car with a Pacific Point marker and the lights with a Daffodil Marker.  I inked up the tires, bumper, grill, and seat with a Basic Gray marker.  After "huffing" onto the stamp to re-moisten the ink, I stamped it onto the bottom of a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then stamped the flowers on top of the car, using a Stamp-A-Ma Jig (p. 7) for placement, with Basic Gray ink.  The greeting comes from the same stamp set, and I stamped it to the top, right corner of the Whisper White card stock.  I colored the flowers in using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, and Old Olive markers.  I then attached rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack (p. 175) to the center of five flowers.  I attached it to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock, and then attached the whole thing to the right-side of the card.  Like I said, quick and easy!
 

Stamps:  Road to Happiness stamp set

Ink:  Basic Gray Classic ink pad; Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock; Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP

Accessories:  Scallop Trim border punch, Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels