• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Build a Blossom and Raining Flowers Cards

I have TWO cards to share with you today!  These are two of the cards that are going to be made at my stamp camp tomorrow night.  All six cards made at the camp will feature retiring stamp sets and accessories.  Don't forget, retiring stamp sets are only available until June 3, and the retiring accessories are available while supplies last or June 3...whichever comes first.  To see the two retiring lists, please CLICK HERE.  To find out more about this camp, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR.
 
The first card was made with the Build a Blossom stamp set (p. 95).  I'm going to miss this stamp set.  I'm REALLY going to miss the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (p. 185) that coordinates with the set, too.  I use this punch all of the time.  If you want this punch, you'll need to hurry.  There's a possibility they could sell out before June 3.  It's even 40% off!  The greeting comes from another retiring stamp set, Friendly Phrases (p. 137).  The other retiring item I used is the Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (p. 172).  The button I used is from the Silver Basics Designer Buttons pack (p. 20 in Spring Catalog).  It didn't make it into the new annual catalog, so it's only available until May 31, which is when the Spring Catalog ends.  Oh, yeah, the Regal Rose color is also retiring!
 

Stamps:   Build a Blossom and Friendly Phrases sets

Ink:  Regal Rose, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic pads

Paper:  Regal Rose, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Old Olive, and Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions folder, Perfectly Polka Dots Impressions folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits dies, Silver Basics Designer Buttons, Bird Builder Punch, Blossom Petals Builder punch, Large Oval Punch, and Glue Dots

The second card doesn't have quite as many retiring items on it as the first card.  It does feature the retiring stamp set, Raining Flowers (p. 73).  The other two retiring items on it are Brights Designer Buttons (p. 176) and International Bazaar DSP (p. 164).  The color that won't be back next year is the In Color, Lucky Limeade.


Stamps:  Raining Flowers and Teeny Tiny Wishes sets

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Lucky Limeade Classic pads

Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Naturals White, and Rich Razzleberry card stock; International Bazaar DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan Impressions folder, Oval Collections Framelits dies, Bitty Banners Framelits dies, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Glue Dots