• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mother's Day Card

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I wanted to show you the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  I CASEd it from a card made by Vicki B.  I like her version better, because the greeting is larger, but this was the biggest Mother's Day stamp I had.  I still think it turned out pretty, though!  My mom sure loved it!
 
I first attached a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Tea for Two DSP (p. 3 in Spring Catalog) onto a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock.  I then attached it to an Early Espresso card base (a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece folded in half).
 
The greeting came from a soon-to-be retired stamp set, Wonderful Mother (p. 26).  The greeting was stamped onto a piece of Vanilla card stock that was die-cut out with the Top Note Bigz die (p. 193) using Early Espresso ink.  I cut the die-cut piece in half long ways, and cut off the small border around it by cutting along the perforated-type line.  I also die-cut another Top Note piece out of Calypso Coral card stock.  I cut it in half, and then put the Vanilla piece on top of it. I then attached it to the card front.
 
I embossed a 5-1/8" x 1-1/4" piece of Early Espresso card stock with the Lacy Brocade Impressions folder (p. 36 in Spring Catalog).  I die-cut one long side of a 5-1/8" x 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the scallop edge die from the Adorning Accents Edgelits dies (p. 190).  I attached it to the back bottom of the embossed Early Espresso strip, making sure the scallops show on the front.  I then attached it onto the card, underneath the Top Note piece.
 
The flowers were made with the Daydream Medallions stamp set (p. 117) and die-cut with the Floral Frames Framelits dies (p. 191).  I stamped the second, smallest stamp from the set two times onto a scrap piece of Calypso Coral card stock in Calypso Coral ink, and stamped the next largest stamp once the same way.  I die-cut all three.  I then cut each piece into a spiral with Paper Snips (p. 180), and rolled them around a thin brush handle,  beginning from the outside going in.  I attached the end of each spiral to the back of each "flower" with a Glue Dot (p. 177).  I attached one of the largest pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels pack (p. 175) to the center of the largest flower, and a medium-sized pearl to each small flower.
 
I die-cut two branches with the Secret Garden Framelits dies (p. 17 in Spring Catalog) from Lucky Limeade card stock.  I embossed them both with the Square Lattice Impressions folder (p. 189).  After cutting off the little stem on the bottom of one of the branches, I attached it to the left side of the card.  I attached the flowers onto the stem with Glue Dots.  I then cut off three leaves from the second branch, and attached them to the bottom and right sides of the flowers.  I topped it all off by putting a medium-sized pearl onto each Very Vanilla scallop.
 

Stamps:  Wonderful Mother stamp set

Ink:  Early Espresso Classic pad

Paper:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, and Very Vanilla card stock; Tea for Two DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die, Lacy Brocade Impressions folder, Square Lattice Impressions folder, Floral Frames Framelits dies, Adorning Accents Edgelits dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, & thin brush handle.