• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Kind and Cozy CPC24

I just got done with this card, and I wanted to share it with you.  I used the card sketch over at Craft Project Central that comes out once a month.  This month's sketch is CPC24.  If you would like to play along, you only have a few days left.  It ends this Sunday, June 30.  You could win a free June subscription to Craft Project Central if you do make a card with the sketch and submit it!  The designer of this sketch is Kris Kilkenny, and you'll want to check out her blog, Paper Fairy.
 
I embossed a piece of Melon Mambo card stock with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (p. 191).  I then attached it to the front of the Melon Mambo card base.  I then embossed a square piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (p. 191), and attached it to the top of a piece of Gingham Garden DSP (p. 153).  Then, I wrapped a piece of Daffodil 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (p. 173) around where the card stock and DSP meet, and attached the ribbon ends to the back.  I cut out a triangle from the bottom of the DSP to make it look like a banner.  I then attached an "&" clip from the Hardware Clips Essentials (p. 170) to the left side of the ribbon, and attached it to the left side of the card.  I then attached a Daffodil Delight and Floral washi tape from the Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape set (p. 171) to the right side of the banner.
 
I stamped the gingham circle frame from the Kind & Cozy stamp set (p. 82) onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Island Indigo ink.  I then inked up the "thinking of you" stamp with Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz markers, and stamped it to the center of the gingham frame using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (p. 197).  I attached one of the smallest pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels pack (p. 171) to the center of each Daffodil Delight flower, too.
 
I stamped the steam part of the teacup stamp with Night of Navy ink onto the bottom right of the greeting circle.  I then punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch (p. 182), and attached it to the right side of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 175).  I then stamped the teacup onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock with Daffodil Delight ink.  I cut it out with my Paper Snips (p. 177), and attached it under the steam with a Stampin' Dimensional.
 
 
Stamps:  Kind & Cozy stamp set

Ink:  Island Indigo & Daffodil Delight Classic pads, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Night of Navy Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White card stock; Gingham Garden DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Hardware Clips Essentials, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Pearls Basic Jewels, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched grosgrain ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and Stampin' Dimensionals



 
 

Comments

  1. Your cards are so bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment