• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Flower Shop Card

I made it!  I said I would have a card to show you today, and I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get it done.  Better late than never, I guess!
 
Today's card was made with the new stamp set, Flower Shop (p. 94).  I really love this set, and also love that it has a coordinating punch called Pansy Punch (p. 183).  Both of these items can be purchased as a bundle @ 15% off, too.  The Flower Shop Bundle is on p. 95 of the new catalog.  I used all of the new 2013-2015 In Colors on this card, too.
 
The Very Vanilla layer was embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (p. 191).  The ribbon that is wrapped around the bottom of the Very Vanilla layer is also new, and it's called Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim (p. 173).  Once the ribbon was on, the layer was attached to the Crisp Cantaloupe card base. 
 
It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but the Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana flowers were put on with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 175), and the other two were put on with SNAIL Adhesive (p. 174).  The greeting comes from the new set, Really Good Greetings set (p. 38), and it was stamped with Baked Brown Sugar ink.
 
 
 
Stamps:  Flower Shop and Really Good Greetings sets
 
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush Classic pads
 
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla card stock
 
Accessories:  Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim, Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Pansy Punch, and Stampin' Dimensionals



 
 

Comments

  1. Awesome card Christy !! Flower Shop is my fav new set !! Love that new ruffle trim too. Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment