• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sketched Birthday Card - CPC26

I'm having fun playing with different card sketches!  I used this month's Craft Project Central sketch, CPC26.  If you play along, you could win a free month subscription to Craft Project Central!  Just click on the link above to play along.  Good luck!  Don't forget, if you comment to this post by this Friday, August 23, you could win an August Craft Project Central subscription, too!
 
I embossed the Summer Starfruit layer with the Perfect Polka Dot Impressions folder (p. 191), and then attached it to a Raspberry Ripple card base.  I stamped the cake, cupcake greeting, and hat onto Very Vanilla card stock with Jet Black Stazon ink (p. 165).  I colored them in with Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, and Raspberry Ripple markers.  I stamped the cupcake greeting again on Raspberry Ripple card stock with Raspberry Ripple ink.
 
The cake Very Vanilla circle was die-cut with the 5th smallest die in the Circles Collection Framelits (p. 186), and the Raspberry Ripple mat was die-cut with the next largest die.  The cupcake greeting Very Vanilla circle was punched out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch (p. 182), and the Raspberry Ripple cupcake greeting was punched out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (p. 182).  The birthday hat was punched out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch, and the mat was die-cut with the 3rd smallest die in the Circles Collection Framelits.  The cake and hat circles were attached to the card with SNAIL adhesive (p. 174), and the cupcake greeting scallop circle was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 175).
 
The designer paper strip is from the Birthday Basics DSP (p. 153).  I punched one of the ends with a corner of the 1" Square Punch (p. 180), and attached it to the bottom right of the card.  I punched out a scallop circle from Bermuda Bay card stock using the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch (p. 182), and snipped between each scallop to form "flower petals."  I attached an In Color Dahlia (p. 169) embellishment to the center of the "flower" using a Glue Dot (p. 174).  I curved the "petals up, and then attached it to the left side of the DSP strip using a Glue Dot.
 

Stamps:  Sketched Birthday stamp set

Ink:  Raspberry Ripple Classic pad; Jet Black Stazon pad; Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, and Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Bermuda Bay, and Very Vanilla card stock; Birthday Basics DSP

Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions folder, Circles Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1" Square punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, and Paper Snips



 

Comments

  1. Very cute. I did not realize the Craft Project central has sketches. I love getting a jump start on card making threw sketches. I love the birthday theme within each of the circles. Bright and colourful. Love, Love Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trudy! The CPC sketches come out within the first few days of each month, and run until the end of that month. This one runs until August 31. You could win a free month CPC subscription, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment