• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Win a Free CPC Subscription and My August CPC Project

It's Friday!  I'm sure everyone is ready for the weekend!  Today, I have a new Craft Project Central project to share with you.  The designer of this project is ME!  The picture didn't turn out very well.  It looks so much better in person.  I've gotten a lot of oohs and ahs when people have seen it.  I also show how to use the Simply Pressed Clay to make the flowers on the banner, and a way color them, too.
 
Welcome your houseguests with this vintage-style topiary welcome banner.  This would look great in any home’s entryway.  Make one as a gift and another one for yourself.  Colors can be customized to match your entryway’s color scheme.  This would also make a great home décor class
 
If you would like to learn how to make this project, you'll want to subscribe for the month of August.  With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!  You can find out how to gain access to a bonus eleventh project over at Craft Project Central.

Great news! I have one free August Craft Project Central subscription that I can give away, and one lucky person can win it! Comment on this post beginning today, August 16 through Thursday, August 22, and get your name put into the hat.  I'll draw the winner on Friday, August 23, and I'll announce the winner that day. Please make sure to give me a way to get in contact with you in case you win.  If you don't have a blogger account where I can get your email, please email me to give me your email address.  You can email me by clicking the "Email Me" icon in the right column of this blog.  Good Luck!




 
 

Comments

  1. Now, THAT is cute!!! Great out-of-the-box thinking!!! I LOVE it!
    Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment