• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Peace On Earth - CPC27 Sketch

 
I have a Christmas card to share with you today.  I really like how it turned out.  I love the vintage-look of it.  I used this month's Craft Project Central card sketch, CPC27.  It's a great go-to sketch, and I hope you play along.  The sketch ends September 30, 2013.  You could win a free month subscription to Craft Project Central!

I stamped the Dictionary background stamp in Baked Brown Sugar first, and then stamped the tree from the Special Season set in Always Artichoke ink.  I sponged the tree layer and the greeting layer with Baked Brown Sugar ink.  The ornaments were filled in with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, and the pine cone branch was cut out free-hand.  The Always Artichoke mat around the tree layer was cut out with the new Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition and the Small Scallop Rotary Blade.

 
Stamps:  Special Season (clear-mount) (wood-mount),
Dictionary (clear-mount) (wood-mount), and
Greetings of the Season (clear-mount) (wood-mount)
 
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Baked Brown Sugar, and Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pads; Always Artichoke and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers
 
 



 

Comments

  1. That's gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your use of the different stamps! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment