Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Settin' Sail Stamp Camp Card

 
The last card that will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp this Thursday is pictured below.  You can see the butterfly card HERE, the birthday flip-flop card HERE, the flower card HERE, and the file folder card HERE.  I CASEd this card from a great card that was made by Mercedes Weber.  I made mine exactly like hers, except I didn't emboss the Night of Navy layer and I used a Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot.  The only reason I didn't emboss it was because I didn't have the Stylish Stripes embossing folder when I made the card.
 
 


Stamps:  Settin' Sail photopolymer stamp set

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suedeand Night of Navy Classic pads; Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Night of Navy Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, and Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Regals Candy Dots, Paper-Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and Stampin' Dimensionals



 
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails