• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Settin' Sail Stamp Camp Card

 
The last card that will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp this Thursday is pictured below.  You can see the butterfly card HERE, the birthday flip-flop card HERE, the flower card HERE, and the file folder card HERE.  I CASEd this card from a great card that was made by Mercedes Weber.  I made mine exactly like hers, except I didn't emboss the Night of Navy layer and I used a Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot.  The only reason I didn't emboss it was because I didn't have the Stylish Stripes embossing folder when I made the card.
 
 


Stamps:  Settin' Sail photopolymer stamp set

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suedeand Night of Navy Classic pads; Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Night of Navy Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, and Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Regals Candy Dots, Paper-Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and Stampin' Dimensionals



 

Comments

  1. This is the cutest thing I've seen with this set!
    BTW...I just found your blog via Pinterest, and your cards are adorable! You may get more comments if you disable your word verification....we want you to get all the kudos you deserve for your clever creations! Contact me if you need help undoing it!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LeAnne! I just took your advise, and disabled my word verification. BTW, I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment