• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

25% Off 25 Stamp Sets and More Great Deals!

Stampin' Up! has some great deals out today!  They are all to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary! 


The first great deal is the 25% Off 25 Stamp Sets promo.  You can get more information on my 25% Off 25 Stamp Sets page.  This page includes a list of the stamp sets on sale, and a link to my online store so you can order them!


YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE!

 Stampin' Up! has extended this great opportunity for one more day!  

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN-UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR FOR ONLY $25!

It's a great way to earn some extra money for Christmas gifts, vacations, car payments, and more!  Please go to my JOIN THE FUN page, and click "Join Now" to sign-up today!  

DON'T FORGET, TODAY'S THE LAST DAY!

Another Weekly Deal has also been announced!
Go to my ONLINE STORE today to place your order!