I had a request to offer my Fantastic Fall Camp as a Class to Go, and I decided to do it. I plan offering more of these in the future. There are two choices, and two ways to get both choices:
1. Purchase the Class to Go (includes supplies and the detailed, illustrated, step-by-step tutorial for all 5 projects). Since this is a class, the stamping will be done for you.
- Purchase for $20 (plus $2 shipping if needed) Email me to let me know you want to purchase (Click the "Email Me" icon in the left column of this blog). If I'm not sold out, I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Once payment has cleared, I'll email the tutorial to you, and mail the supplies to you. If you're local, you can pick it up to save on shipping.
- Place an ONLINE ORDER of at least $40 (before shipping and tax), and get the Class to Go free!
- Please email me before placing your order to make sure I still have a Class to Go available. There are only 6 packs of supplies available. First come, first served. If I have one when you email, it will be reserved for 5 days. If you don't place an order within those 5 days, it will be made available to someone else.
2. Purchase just the illustrated and detailed, step-by-step tutorial for all 5 projects (28 pages).
- Purchase for $4.
- Place an ONLINE ORDER of at least $15 (before shipping and tax), and get the tutorial free!
- If you place an order, please email me (Click the "Email Me" icon in the left column of this blog) to let me know that you did, and that you want the Fantastic Fall Tutorial.
Demonstrators - You can purchase the tutorial and offer the projects as classes for your own customers. Please read the Fine Print to see what you're entitled to do.
Fine Print: You can verbally teach your guests how to make the projects, but you cannot rewrite, forward, copy, or distribute my tutorial.
If you do teach this as a class and want to give the tutorial to your guests, I can email the instructions to them at $2 per person. If you do this, you could add $2 to your class fee to cover the cost. Just send me the email list of the guests you want it sent to, and the date you want them sent. I'll send you a PayPal invoice once I know how many are being sent out to collect payment from you. I promise that I will delete your guests' emails once I send the emails out. I will not store them for my use.
Projects made with my Classes on the Go tutorial cannot be submitted to contests or publication.