Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall Oval Stand-Up Card


I CASEd this card from one that a friend and fellow demo, Pat Steward made.  She CASEd it from another demo we both know, Sandy Elliott.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!  I made a few little changes, like, embossing the leaves.  I also embossed the acorn and Crumb Cake layer with different emboss folders.  I also changed it by using Sweater Weather DSP, and changed the colors to match the ones in the DSP.  I love how it turned out.  I love it so much that it's going to be a card made at my Fun & Cute Camp this Tuesday. 

Come back the middle of next week to get the free tutorial on how to make this card!




Stamps:  Tags 4 You  (Clear-Mount)*  (Wood-Mount)*

Ink:  Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pads



*The Tags 4 You stamp set and Label Bracket Punch can be purchased together as a bundle @ 15% off:






Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails