• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Free Oval Stand-Up Card Tutorial and New Weekly Deals

 
First off, new Weekly Deals came out today, and they're pictured below.  These deals are good beginning today through Monday, December 2.  You can place your order for these eight great deals at my ONLINE STORE.



Here is the tutorial on how to make my Fall Oval Stand-Up Card that I promised to post.  It's a few days later than I attended in posting it, but I guess better late than never! :)  For some reason, the pictures might distort a little bit when opening the pdf.  Thankfully, the pictures will be fine when you go to print it.

Click the picture above to get the tutorial (pdf file)




I hope you have as much fun making it as I did!