• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

CPC Subscription Winner & Sneak Peek


First off, I want to announce the winner of this month's free Craft Project Central subscription!

The winner is...Barbara V!


Barbara, Jacque will contact you soon to get you set up. Congratulations!

Now, for my card.  I wanted to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch that came out today, and also wanted to play with some of my new goodies!  You can see the Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO323 HERE.

The watercolored flower is from a stamp set that will be in the upcoming Occasions Catalog called, Peaceful Petals.  The greeting is from another upcoming set, Perfect Pennants.  It was die-cut with a coordinating Framelits set called, Banners.  The last sneak peek item is the designer paper, and it's called Watercolor Wonder DSP.  There won't be links to these three items below, because they aren't available yet.  I do have links to the current items used below, though.


Stamps:  Peaceful Petals and Perfect Pennants


Paper:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, & Naturals White card stock; Watercolor Wonder DSP