Friday, May 9, 2014

Betsy's Blossoms Birthday Card


Happy Friday, everyone!  I've been working on the projects for my upcoming Fond Farewell Stamp Camp, and this is one of the cards.  I CASEd this card from one I saw on Pinterest made by Laura. I really like the colors I used on this one.  I'm definitely going to have to remember this color combo.  One thing, Gumball Green is retiring, so I'll have to use a different green next time.

The supplies list for this card is below.  The list includes links to all of the supplies in my online store.

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms - retiring (Clear-Mount)  (Wood-Mount) and Remembering Your Birthday (Clear-Mount)  (Wood-Mount)

Ink:  Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green (retiring), and Daffodil Delight Classic pads

Paper:  Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock






Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails