• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Flower Patch Be You (tiful) Card


Here's another card that will be made at my upcoming Fun & Cute Camp this week.  If you saw my post yesterday, you can tell that I'm in LOVE with this new embossing folder, Lovely Lace.  I usually don't use the same folder on two cards in one camp, but I just couldn't resist.  I also love this new stamp set, Flower Patch, along with it's coordinating Framelits, Flower Fair.

The list of all of the supplies used to make this card is below the picture, along with links to each of the products in my Online Store.


Stamps:  Flower Patch - photopolymer set*

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, Mossy  Meadow, and Early Espresso Classic pads

Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Whisper White card stock; All Abloom DSP Stack

Accessories:  Big Shot, Lovely Lace Textured Impressions folder, Flower Fair Framelits*, Venetian Crochet Trim, and Stampin' Dimensionals

*The Flower Patch stamp set and the Flower Fair Framelits can be purchased together as a bundle at 15% off!