• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Bright & Beautiful Stamp-A-Stack Card


I have another card design that will be made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack to share with you. It's hard to tell in the picture below, but the stars are heat embossed with Gold Emossing Powder. I love the shine the embossed stars have. The picture doesn't do it justice. I also distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla layer, which adds even more texture. I really like how the gold looks with the Blackberry Bliss card stock and ink. I'm happy with how it turned out.

The supplies list for this card is below, along with a link to each product in my Online Store.


Stamps: Bright & Beautiful  (Clear-Mount) (Wood-Mount) and Dictionary  (Clear-Mount) (Wood-Mount)

Ink:  Blackberry Bliss Classic pad, VersaMark Padand Gold Encore Pad

Paper:  Blackberry Bliss and Very Vanilla card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot, Stars Framelits dies, Stampin' Distress Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, and Stampin' Dimensionals