• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Ornamental Pine Vintage Card


I'm so in love with this stamp set, Ornamental Pine! I just got it a week or two ago, and I've already made two cards with it. Both of them, by the way, were super easy and quick to make. I'll share the other one tomorrow. I really love the way they look, too!  I CASEd this one from one I saw on Pinterest. It was made by Marelle Taylor. I changed it a little bit, but not much. I added an Early Espresso layer to the stamped layer, and I also stamped the greeting with Cherry Cobbler ink. I also used Always Artichoke and Early Espresso ink, which is also different from hers. I really like the look of the Crumb Cake cardstock sponged with Whisper White ink.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog