• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Birthday Bash CPC44 Card


Today, I made a card using this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #44 (CPC44) over at Craft Project Central. Craft Project Central has a new card sketch every month. When you submit a card using the sketch, you could win a FREE MONTH CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION OF YOUR CHOICE. For every 10 cards that are submitted, a winner will be drawn. The cards that are submitted by CPC designers are included in the card count, but not in the drawing. It's a really great deal! 10 free illustrated tutorials for free! If you want to play along, make your card, and then submit it to the card sketch by CLICKING HERE. Cards need to be submitted by February 28. I hope you'll join us!

The supplies I used to make this card are listed below. If you're reading this post through an email feed, you'll need to click on it to go to the post on my blog to see it. By the way, the Stampin' Write Markers I used were Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay, & Crushed Curry.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog