• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Indescribable Gift Camp Card


Here is the last project that will be made at my upcoming Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp. All of the four projects I've shared for this camp were the first projects that I've made with certain products. This on is no exception. This is the first time I've used the Indescribable Gift Stamp Set. The flowers in this set are beautiful! I watercolored them with an Aqua Painter and Classic Stampin' Pads. Yes, there is life after Blendabilities! I do miss them, but I have to say I like how these turned out without them. After watercoloring the flowers with Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon ink, I colored the centers in with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I also sponged Soft Sky ink around the floral image. I CASEd this card from one that Diana Gibbs made.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog