• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sheer Perfection Camp Card


This is one of the cards being made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp next week. I CASEd it from a card that Kay Kalthoff made. I did change it a little bit, but not much. I stamped the large flower from the Nature's Perfection set all over the Tangelo Twist layer with VersaMark ink and used a different greeting. I also added a greeting to the inside of the card. I didn't realize until I was done making it that I used all four of the new Sale-A-Bration products on this card!

The butterflies in the Sheer Perfection Vellum were colored with Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, & Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Markers. I turned the vellum over, and colored on the back side. Once the ink was dry, I attached it to the same size piece of Whisper White cardstock. The vellum and Whisper White cardstock are both 2" x 3". Kay had said that the vellum wasn't exactly 6" x 6", but my three packs are. So, I didn't have to use the slightly smaller size she did. I attached it with Fast Fuse Adhesive. One thing I've learned about this adhesive is that it's COMPLETELY invisible on vellum!  Gotta love that! The Tangelo Twist Thick Baker's Twine was attached on the back with regular wrapping tape.

Inside of the card
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog