• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Celebrate Today Birthday Card


I hope you all survived Aprils' Fools Day! :)  Today's card is one of the cards being made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp next week. I've seen a lot of these 3-D hot air balloons on Pinterest, and just had to put one on a card myself. The Celebrate Today Stamp Set and the coordinating dies, Balloons Framelits, are so much fun to create with!

Tips
  1. Stamp the balloon basket stamp onto the bottom, center of the Whisper White piece with Night of Navy ink.
  2. The solid balloon stamp was stamped four times in Pool Party ink. Then, the dots stamp was stamped on top of them in Bermuda Bay ink. They were all die-cut with the balloon die.
  3. After the balloons are die-cut, they need to be folded in half, with the stamped side on the inside of the fold.
  4. Put glue onto the back, right half of the first balloon, and then attach the back, left half of the next balloon to it. Attach the rest of the balloons to the first two the same way. Put Stampin' Dimensionals onto the two back halves that haven't been glued. Then attach above the balloon basket on the Whisper White piece.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog