Another MojoMonday sketch, CPC393, came out today, and this is the card I came up with. I replaced the circle in the sketch with the flowers. The card is pretty self-explanatory, and pretty quick to make. I really like how it turned out.
- I only embossed the top half of the Sahara Sand piece with the Zig Zag embossing folder.
- The branches were made with the Bird Builder Punch. I did shorten the branches so they would fit under the flowers.
- The DSP sizes are 2" x 3" (Hello Honey paper) and 2" x 2" (Crisp Cantaloupe paper).
- The Lost Lagoon flower was punched out with the Flower Medallion Punch, and the Hello Honey flower was punched out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
- I attached the Lost Lagoon flower on with a Stampin' Dimensional on the top and bottom. I attached the Hello Honey flower with SNAIL Adhesive on the top, left, and a Stampin' Dimensional on the bottom, right.
- The rhinestone is one of the largest rhinestones in the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog