• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Crazy About You MOJO393


Another MojoMonday sketch, CPC393, came out today, and this is the card I came up with. I replaced the circle in the sketch with the flowers. The card is pretty self-explanatory, and pretty quick to make. I really like how it turned out.

Tips:
  1. I only embossed the top half of the Sahara Sand piece with the Zig Zag embossing folder.
  2. The branches were made with the Bird Builder Punch. I did shorten the branches so they would fit under the flowers.
  3. The DSP sizes are 2" x 3" (Hello Honey paper) and 2" x 2" (Crisp Cantaloupe paper).
  4. The Lost Lagoon flower was punched out with the Flower Medallion Punch, and the Hello Honey flower was punched out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
  5. I attached the Lost Lagoon flower on with a Stampin' Dimensional on the top and bottom. I attached the Hello Honey flower with SNAIL Adhesive on the top, left, and a Stampin' Dimensional on the bottom, right.
  6. The rhinestone is one of the largest rhinestones in the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog