• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Free Shipping and Painted Petals Thank You Card


Beginning Monday, April 6 and ending the following Friday, April 10, all orders (excluding Paper Pumpkin subscriptions) will receive FREE SHIPPING! That's at least a $6.95 savings!

Even better yet...no minimum purchase required!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR FREE SHIPPING ONLINE ORDER BEGINNING MONDAY

 Online orders must be placed by Friday, April 10 @ 11:50 p.m (MT)(That's 1:50 a.m. (ET)) to get free shipping.



Here's another card that will be made at my upcoming Fun & Cute Stamp Camp. It's a quick and easy card to make, and looks great, too! I just love the Painted Petals Stamp Set! The flowers in this set are beautiful, and really look like they've been painted instead of stamped. I love the colors in the Sweet Sadie Designer Washi Tape, too. So pretty together!

Tips:
  1. I tore the washi tape strips instead of cutting them with scissors.
  2. The Whisper White layer was embossed with the Spring Flowers Folder before the washi tape was added.
  3. I used the smallest size pearls in the Pearls Basic Jewels pack.
  4. I stamped the flowers stamp first in Crisp Cantaloupe ink, and then I stamped the leaves stamp in Pistachio Pudding ink. The greeting stamp was then stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog