Beginning today, and ending Friday, April 10, all orders (excluding Paper Pumpkin subscriptions) will receive FREE SHIPPING (excludes expedited shipping)! That's at least a $6.95 savings!
Even better yet...no minimum purchase required!
Online orders must be placed by Friday, April 10 @ 11:50 p.m (MT)(That's 1:50 a.m. (ET)) to get free shipping.
I hope you had a blessed Easter yesterday. The weather here in Central Indiana was beautiful, and it made for a perfect day celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Today's card is one of the cards that will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp this Thursday. It's the first card I've made with my Moon Lake Stamp Set. I love this set, and it makes wonderful masculine cards.
- The background on the Crumb Cake layer was stamped with the chevron wood pattern stamp in the Truly Grateful Stamp Set. I stamped it with Crumb Cake ink.
- The goose/pussy willow stamp was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. I brushed a Blender Pen across the goose's feathers and the top, brown parts of the pussy willow to pick up some Chocolate Chip ink from the stamped image to color them in. This technique is called Blurred Vision Watercoloring. It's a good way to add subtle coloring to an image.
- I sponged the "water" with Soft Sky ink, I also sponged the edges of the Naturals White greeting oval with the same ink.
- I colored the leaves of the pussy willow with a Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker.
- The Burlap Ribbon and Chevron Ribbon were attached with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- The greeting scallop oval was attached with two Stampin' Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog