I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We had beautiful weather all weekend, and we got our flowers and vegetables all planted. The yard looks great!
Today, I made my first card with the wonderful new Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set, Sprinkles of Life. I was in my second year as a demonstrator when Stampin' Up! started having RMHC stamp sets, and I think this is the best one yet! It will be available to order on June 2, when the new catalog goes live. With every RMHC set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the charity. Stampin' Up! has donated over $1,000,000 to RMHC since 2004. There's even a punch that punches out just about every image in the set, and it's called Tree Builder Punch. You gotta love that!
- I stamped the clouds onto the Pool Party cardstock with Pool Party ink,
- The tree top was stamped onto the Cucumber Crush cardstock with Cucumber Crush ink, and the tree truck was stamped onto the Tip Top Taupe cardstock with Tip Top Taupe ink. Each image was punched out with the Tree Builder Punch.
- The little bird was stamped onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock with Watermelon Wonder ink, and then punched out with the Tree Builder Punch. I attached it to the tree with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The yellow flowers were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock with Crushed Curry ink. I punched out the flowers with the Tree Builder Punch, and attached them to every other flower with a Mini Glue Dot. I put the smallest-size rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the center of each Crushed Curry flower, too.
- The tree was attached to the card with Stampin Dimensionals.
- I punched the circle out from a piece of Cherry On Top DSP Stack paper with a 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I attached it to the card, making sure the left side of the circle hung over the edge of the Pool Party layer. I trimmed off the part that was hanging over.
The supply list below only includes the items that are available right now. I'll add the new products once the new catalog goes live. The new items are, Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set; Tree Builder Punch; Cherry On Top DSP Stack; Watermelon Wonder Cardstock & Ink Pad; Cucumber Crush Cardstock & Ink Pad; and Tip Top Taupe Cardstock & Ink Pad.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog