Happy Friday, everyone! I wanted to share the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I used two of the new 2015-2017 In Colors...Watermelon Wonder & Mint Macaron. I just LOVE the lace trim in the new In Colors. It's so pretty! I love how it looks tied in a bow. I'm going to be using this lace a lot, I'm sure!
I can't include the new In Color items I used in the supply list below, because they aren't available to buy until June 2. So, I'll list them here: Watercolor Wonder & Mint Macaron Classic Pads and 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock; Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim; and 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents.
- I attached the bow to the card with a Glue Dot. I also attached a little adhesive on the bow ends (tails) and attached them to the card. I didn't want the bow ends covering up my greeting.
- The Blossom Accent I used was a Mint Macaron one. I also attached it to the bow with a Glue Dot.
- The flowers were stamped with Watermelon Wonder, and the leaves on the same layer were stamped with Mint Macaron. The greeting was stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- The leaves were stamped onto the Mint Macaron layer with Mint Macaron ink.
- The Whisper White layer was embossed with the Spring Flowers folder.
Inside of the card
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog