Today's card is another birthday card design that will be made at my Occasions Mini Stamp-A-Stack - Birthdays. I CASEd this from one that was displayed at the Hawaiian Incentive Trip. I didn't go, but someone had taken a picture of it and posted it. I thought it was so pretty, and just had to make it. It was made with the beautiful new set, Awesomely Artistic.
- The big floral stamp was stamped with Island Indigo ink on both the card base, and the Very Vanilla base.
- The fern-type stamps were stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- The textured border stamp and the splotches stamp were stamped with Delightful Dijon ink.
- After rounding the two right-side corners of the Very Vanilla layer, I sponged the edges with Island Indigo ink.
- The greeting frame was stamped with Island Indigo ink, and die-cut with the coordinating die from the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits set. The greeting was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- The greeting was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog