This is the card that I made my husband for Father's Day last week. I CASEd this card from one made by Carmen Morris. My husband has a mustache, so of course he claimed the muscles, too! lol
- The card base is a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Soft Suede cardstock, folded in half.
- I stamped the World Map stamp onto a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with Crumb Cake ink, and sponged the edges with the same ink. I stamped the World Map onto a 3-3/4" x 2" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Crumb Cake ink, tore the bottom long edge, and sponged all of the edges with the same ink.
- I cut a 3-3/4" x 2" piece of Basic Black cardstock, tore the bottom long edge, and attached the Crumb Cake strip to the top of it, making sure the black torn edge is below the Crumb Cake torn edge. I then attached it to the Very Vanilla piece.
- I attached the Very Vanilla piece onto a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, and then attached it to the front of the card base.
- I punched the top of a 2" x 4-1/2" piece of Soft Suede cardstock with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. I then sponged the edges of a 1-1/2" x 3-1/4" piece of Typeset DSP with Crumb Cake ink, and attached it to the tag. I then cut a 3" piece of Burlap Ribbon, folded it in half in a "v" shape, and stapled it onto the top of the tag. I then attached the tag to the right-side of the card.
- I stamped the muscle man stamp from the Guy Greeting set onto a 2" x 3-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- I stamped the World's Greatest stamp onto a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock, and cut it out with my Paper Snips. I attached it to the top of the muscle man piece, and trimmed the corners of the Very Vanilla cardstock that were sticking up above the banner. Then, I attached it to the middle of the card. I then attached two, Basic Black Candy Dots to the bottom right of the tag.
- I stamped the husband stamp to a scrap piece of Soft Suede cardstock, punched it out with the Washi Label Punch, and attached it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog