Today is the last card that will be made at my Occasions Mini Stamp-A-Stack today. I used the very versatile, Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set. This set is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set. $3 will be given to RMHC for every set sold. To see how versatile this set is, CLICK HERE to see the other cards I've made with it. Of course, you just have to have the coordinating Tree Builder Punch to go along with it!
- The ice cream cone was stamped onto the bottom of the Whisper White layer with Chocolate Chip ink, and then colored in with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker.
- The ice cream layers are stamped with the same ink color as the cardstock. Starting from the bottom, the colors are Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, and Melon Mambo.
- I attached the ice cream layers to each other with SNAIL Adhesive, and then attached them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The Tempting Turquoise layer was embossed with the new Elegant Dots folder.
- I stamped the greeting onto a scrap piece of Melon Mambo cardstock with a Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. I then punched it out with the Washi Label Punch, making sure the greeting was on the right side of the punch. I then attached the Old Olive heart (which was punched out with the heart stamp in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) with a Mini Glue Dot. The whole thing was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog