It's the day that you've been waiting for! The 2015-2016 Annual Catalog is now live! You can now start ordering all of the wonderful new Stampin' Up! products! There is one item that won't be available until July, and that is the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (#140406 - p. 155). The kit is also featured on p. 80. The stamp set that comes with the set is shown better on p. 80. I'll let you know when it becomes available.
This is the first card I've made with the cute new set, Build a Birthday. I really like this set a lot. It has so many great possibilities! I also used the new designer series paper (DSP) called Cherry On Top DSP Stack. It's a pack of 6" x 6" paper that includes 48 sheets (4 ea of 12 double-sided designs). This size pack has replaced the old 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" packs we had last year. I really like the new 6" x 6" size, and I think you will, too.
- I stamped the cake plate, layers, and flames before die-cutting it out with the #8 die (begin counting with the smallest die) from the Circles Collection Framelits dies. I then stamped the greeting across the bottom with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
- The card base was made with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock, and then folded in half.
- I embossed the Pool Party layer, and then attached it to the card base. I then attached the DSP. I then attached the stamped circle to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I tied the bow with the lace trim, and then attached it to the card with around three Mini Glue Dots to keep it secure.
- The flower embellishment was put on with a Mini Glue Dot.
The complete supply list is below. If you're reading this from an email feed, the supply list won't show. You'll need to go directly to the post on my blog.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog