Today's card is one that features the Wild About Flowers and Hardwood Stamp Sets. I love the look of the wood behind the flowers. I CASEd this card from one that Angela Lorenz made. I did change it up some, but hers is definitely the inspiration.
- The card base is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock folded in half.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5-1/8" x 3-7/8". The Hardwood Stamp was stamped on with Crumb Cake ink. The leaves and flowers are the ones marked "1" in the Wild About You Stamp Set. The stems were stamped with Mossy Meadow ink, and the flowers were stamped with Delightful Dijon. The greeting from the same stamp set was then stamped on with Chocolate Chip ink.
- The Crumb Cake layer is then attached to a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock.
- A 7" piece of Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim was wrapped around these two layers, and the ends were attached to the back. Then, a 5" piece of the same lace trim is tied onto the left side of the attached lace trim with a single knot. The lace trim ends were trimmed at an angle.
- Finish the card by attaching the Delightful Dijon/Crumb Cake layers to the Mossy Meadow card base.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog